Flat rate $3.49 Shipping in US
(for any number of items)
Barron's 501 Arabic Verbs is printed in Arabic script with exemplary sentences in English for each verb. To reflect correct Arabic style, 501 Arabic Verbs has been printed back cover to front and back page to front.
Verbs are arranged alphabetically in a table format, one verb per page with English translation, and conjugated in all tenses and forms.
The book’s additional features include common idioms with example sentences to demonstrate verb usage and a grammar review.
This easy-to-use book gives you:
- The 501 most common Arabic Verbs in a table format
- Both the Arabic characters and their English infinitive form at the top of each page
- Exemplary sentences presented for each verb
- An enlightening explanatory essay discusses Arabic verb formation and usage
- Indexes list verbs in both root order and strict alphabetical order
Paperback Book, 720 Pages.