Your Price: $10.95
Send this Page to a Friend!
Flat rate $3.49 Shipping in US
(for any number of items)
This beginner's Quick and Easy Guide is specifically designed to
help learners overcome one of the major obstacles to learning Chinese:
reading the Chinese script. Whether you are learning on your own
or in a class, this workbook and the flash cards contained inside
will help you learn Chinese in the same effective way that children
learn to decipher their own language.
The First 100 Words in Chinese features:
- An introduction that provides a helpful insight into the Chinese
alphabet and shows you how Chinese letters are joined to form words.
- Scriptbreaker Tips help you focus on how to read Chinese
- A Pronunciation Guide describes the sounds of Chinese
- Eight Topic Chapters group the words by theme: Around the home,
Clothes, Around Town, Countryside, Opposites, Animals, Parts of
the Body, Useful Expressions
- Each of the 100 words is clearly presented in Chinese script,
with its English meaning, pronunciation, and an illustration to
- Tear-out flash cards help you recognize the Chinese words and
learn their meaning and pronunciation. Instructions explain how
to use the flash cards as an effective learning tool
- Extensive games and Puzzles - matching exercises, word searches,
and memory tests - provide a fun way to test your ability to read,
pronounce, and understand the words in each chapter.
- Finally, a round-up chapter enables you to review all 100 words
presented in the book. Answers to all exercises are included.
Paperback Book, Passport Books