50 Ways to Improve Your Italian
You Save: $2.20 (20.00%)
With FREE Audio Download
Do you have a working knowledge of Italian, but want to improve? This book presents 50 top tips for improving your Italian, with explanations as to where and why people sometimes go wrong. Avoid sounding like a beginner with this handy guide.
- Includes tips from a world-class teacher
- Jump from beginner to proficient Italian speaker
- Informative one-five-and ten-minute summaries
- Grammar, false friends, and pronunciation sections
- Examples from everyday usage
- FREE Audio content available on line
Valeria Malandra, the author, is a native speaker with extensive experience of teaching, translating and interpreting Italian. She currently teaches at the University of Surrey.
Paperback Book, 142 pages