501 Italian Verbs
You Save: $3.40 (20.01%)
Fully conjugated in all the Tenses
Leading all competition, the best selling 501 Italian Verbs beats all less well-established rivals with its brand-new 3rd edition. Printed in two colors, it features tinted page edges for ease of reference, and it comes with extra help for Italian language students in the form of a CD-ROM.
The book presents the most important and most commonly used Italian verbs arranged alphabetically with English translations in chart form, one verb per page, and conjugated in all persons and tenses, both active and passive.
The accompanying CD-ROM gives students practice exercises in verb conjugation plus a concise grammar review. This combined book and software package is a comprehensive guide to Italian verb usage with a wealth of reference material and language tips, including a bilingual list of more than 1,250 additional Italian verbs, helpful expressions and idioms for travelers, and verb drills and short tests with all questions answered and explained.
The easy-to-use reference book gives you:
- The most common Italian verbs, one verb per page, conjugated in all tenses
- Common idioms and example sentences demonstrating verb usage
- Verbs conjugated with avere or essere
- 1,500 additional regular verbs conjugated like model verbs among the 501
- Concise guides to Italian grammar and verb conjugation
- List of essential 55 verbs with usage examples and expressions related to the verbs
- Verb tests and drills
- Index of English-Italian verbs . . . and much more
The bonus CD-ROM gives you:
- Sentence completion exercises - fill in the correct word
- Dialogue exercises - fill in the appropriate response
- Word completion exercises - find the correct verb form
- Word seek exercises - find the right word to fit the phrase
- Matching with English - find correct translations in the right-hand column
- Correct answers given for all exercises
Paperback Book, 633 pages
CD-ROM is compatible with Windows and Macintosh (System 10.2 or higher)