Basics of Biblical Greek - Workbook
You Save: $4.40 (20.01%)
New 2-Track Approach Offers Greater Flexibility
William Mounce's groundbreaking Basics of Biblical Greek gives teachers and students a commonsense, integrated approach to teaching and learning biblical Greek. It makes learning Greek a natural process and shows from the very beginning how an understanding of Greek helps in understanding the New Testament.
This extensively revised workbook is designed for use with the standard-setting grammar, now in its second edition.
Included are the following changes:
New 2-track approach offers the option of learning verbs earlier in the course:
- TRACK 1 goes through the hook in its regular order.
- TRACK 2 proceeds directly from lesson 9 to lesson 15 and then from lesson 21 back to lesson 10, allowing students to learn verbs sooner.
There are now up to six sections in each chapter:
- PARSING contains ten individual words to parse.
- WARM-UPS are short phrases that center on the grammar learned in the current chapter.
- TRANSLATION supplies ten verses to he translated, mostly from the New Testament.
- ADDITIONAL furnishes another ten sentences, either made up or from the Septuagint, Apostolic Fathers, or New Testament.
- SUMMARY briefly covers any new grammar learned inductively in the exercises.
- Verse REFERENCES are listed at the end of each chapter.
This book is intended to be used with Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar.
Paperback Book, 205 pages, 3-hole punched for easy insertion into a 3-Ring binder.