Concise Chinese Dictionary
You Save: $3.19 (20.00%)
Chinese-English and English-Chinese
This dictionary is an invaluable guide to reading, writing, and speaking Chinese. The text has been extensively revised and updated to reflect the most recent developments in both languages. It is comprehensive and practical, concise and clear.
This dictionary of English and Chinese features:
- New, larger format and page size
- Comprehensive coverage of 26,000 words and phrases in each side of the dictionary, new words and phrases from every major field of reference, including the vocabulary of science and technology
- Thousands of examples to illustrate how and when a word is used
- Full information within the dictionary text on the use of English prepositions
- Simplified Chinese characters are used throughout, but orthodox character variants are also given
- Pinyin romanization at each entry and definition give learners of Chinese a ready reference
- British pronunciation is given throughout in the International Phonetic Alphabet
- A guide to the most commonly used radicals and an additional key to the pronunciation of Chinese
This book is published by Oxford University Press.
Softcover Book, 610 pages