Cambridge Latin Course Unit 3
You Save: $7.99 (20.00%)
A successful course presented in a colorful, engaging book
The Cambridge Latin Course is a well-established introductory program in four Units. This proven approach includes a stimulating, continuous storyline, grammatical development and cultural information carefully woven throughout the text, a complete Language Information section and color photographs that illustrate the Roman world.
Unit 3 starts by looking at life in Roman Britain, particularly the towns of Bath and Chester, and then moves on to imperial Rome itself. Other titles in the Course take the reader to Pompeii, southern England and Alexandria.
Key features of the Fourth Edition include:
- A wide range of color photographs, many specially commissioned
- Updated sections on background and culture, taking account of recent research
- Revised presentation of grammatical features
- Expanded sections featuring work on derivatives
- Revised and expanded questions accompanying comprehension pages.
Paperback book, 380 pages