Cassell's Latin Dictionary
You Save: $4.99 (20.00%)
Latin-English and English-Latin
Cassell's Bilingual Dictionaries are acclaimed worldwide since 1854.
This dictionary includes the following features:
- Incorporates Modern English idiom and current Latin spelling
- Includes general classical information where appropriate
- Shows long and short vowels where not immediately apparent
- Indicates irregular plural forms
- Cites and quotes ancient classical authors
- Suggests paraphrases to express modern English in classical Latin form
This dictionary is a hard back book with 883 pages. It is thumb indexed. The Cassell's Latin Dictionary makes a great reference book for anyone studying classical Latin.