Conquering the NEW SAT - Critical Reading
The FASTEST Way to score higher on the NEW SAT
More than 1.4 million high school students will be taking this year's brand-new version of the SAT I, and all of them will be looking for something that will give them the edge they need to ace the test.
Written by distinguished experts in their fields, these books in the McGraw-Hill SAT I Workbook series are exactly what test takers will be looking for.
Ideal for those who feel they need extra help preparing for the test, and also for those who are just looking to practice and further hone their skills, these workbooks provide all the expert test-taking guidance students expect from McGraw-Hill, including:
- Coverage of all the latest changes to the SAT I
- Surefire strategies for successfully answering every type of question
- Hundreds of sample questions just like those on the actual test
- Dozens of skill-building drills and exercises
- Five complete tests with thorough explanations of all questions and answers
Paperback book, 200 pages large format