French for Children - Book + CDs
You Save: $7.80 (20.00%)
Fun, Activity-based Language Learning
Yes, learning French can be fun for your child!
Developed by language-learning expert Catherine Bruzzone, the French for Children program is a fun and effective way for your child to learn the French language and culture. This introduction gets your son or daughter speaking French right from the very beginning and keeps him or her engaged with a wide range of activities and games that keep language-learning fun.
A complete program, this package features:
- A full-color illustrated guidebook that features cartoons, characters, and fun facts
- Three audio CDs that guide your child through the course and teach language through a combination of French-language songs, games, and activities
- An activity book filled with interactive puzzles and games that reinforce new language skills
- Advice for you on helping your kid get the most out of the language-learning experience
- Free print and audio downloads
Topics include: Saying hello, Saying "yes" and "no", Saying where places are, Talking about family, Around the house, Saying what you like to do, Describing things, At the zoo, At a picnic, Happy Birthday!
Includes 80-page course book, three audio CDs, and a bonus activity book with additional games and activities.