Pimsleur English for Spanish Speakers 2 CDs
You Save: $172.50 (50.00%)
Lessons 31 to 60 on 16 Audio CDs
Includes 30 lessons and reading instruction on 16 CDs, plus a reading booklet. English is the primary language spoken in Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. This course teaches Standard American English as spoken in the US. Instruction is in Spanish.
Comprehensive English for Spanish Speakers II includes 30 additional lessons (16 hrs.), plus Readings, which build upon the language skills acquired in Level I. Increased spoken and reading language ability. Level II will double your vocabulary and grammatical structures while increasing your spoken proficiency exponentially. Upon completion of a Level II, you will be able to:
- engage in fuller conversations involving yourself, your family, daily activities, interests and personal preferences,
- combine known elements into increasingly longer sentences and strings of sentences,
- create with language and function in informal situations,
- deal with concrete topics in the past, present, and future,
- meet social demands and limited job requirements,
- begin reading for meaning.