Pimsleur English for Spanish Speakers 3 CDs
You Save: $172.50 (50.00%)
Lessons 61 to 90 on 16 Audio CDs
Includes 30 lessons and reading instruction on 16 CDs, plus a reading booklet
English is the primary language spoken in Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. This course teaches Standard American English as spoken in the US. Instruction is in Spanish.
Comprehensive ESL Spanish III includes 30 additional lessons (16 hrs.), plus Readings, which build upon the language skills acquired in Levels I and II.
Increased spoken and reading language ability. Level III will increase your vocabulary and grammatical structures and triple your spoken proficiency. Upon completion of a level III, you will be able to:
- participate in most informal and some formal discussions on practical, social, and some semi-professional topics,
- form longer sentences while maintaining the target language syntax,
- be understood even by native speakers unused to dealing with foreigners,
- handle increasingly difficult grammatical structures,
- enjoy fluent conversations with a variety of strangers,
- have a near-native accent, and the subtleties of the language will be apparent in your speech,
- read at the same level at which you speak.