Pimsleur Farsi (Persian) 2 CDs
You Save: $172.50 (50.00%)
Totally Audio | Scientifically Proven Method | Interactive Lessons | Only 30 Minutes a Day
Includes 30 lessons and reading instruction on 16 CDs, plus a reading booklet
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn Farsi Persian
Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what's going on in the world around you, learning Farsi Persian will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life.
The best part is that it doesn't have to be difficult or take years to master. Thirty minutes a day is all it takes, and we get you speaking right from the first day. Pimsleur courses use a scientifically-proven method that puts you in control of your learning. If you've tried other language learning methods but found they simply didn't stick, then you owe it to yourself to give Pimsleur a try.
- Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
- Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it's up to you.
- Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
- Genius – Triggers your brain's natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
- 30, 30-minute audio lessons
- over 60 minutes of reading instruction to provide you with an introduction to reading Farsi designed to teach you to sound out words with correct pronunciation and accent
- in total, over 16 hours of audio, all featuring native speakers
- a Reading Booklet and User's Guide
What You'll Learn
Builds upon skills taught in Pimsleur's Farsi Level 1.
Farsi Level 2 continues where Farsi Level 1 leaves off. It expands your options giving you increased confidence and fluency that will allow you to join in conversations, and to communicate ideas with greater accuracy and detail. Upon completion of Level 2, you'll be speaking at an Intermediate mid level on the ACTFL scale, and with pitch-perfect pronunciation.
Reading Lessons are included at the end of Unit 30. These lessons, which total about one hour, are designed to give you practice reading Farsi. You'll be reading words, phrases, and short sentences using familiar vocabulary as well as new vocabulary regarding useful topics such as food, travel, shopping, communication, and more. A Reading Booklet to be used with the audio lessons is also included.