Speak English Like an American - For Native Japanese Speakers
What's the secret to speaking English better? It's mastery of those tricky idioms and phrases that are so common in English.
What's the secret to speaking English better? It's mastery of those tricky idioms and phrases that are so common in English. And learning these idioms and phrases will not only help you speak better, it'll help you understand Americans better.
In this course, you'll join an American family as they go about their day-to-day lives. Along the way, you will master over 300 of today's most common English idioms and expressions!
Discover why thousands of students from around the world are turning to Speak English Like an American to improve their everyday English skills...these bestselling book & CD sets are a fun and effective way to improve your English! Ideal for both self-study and classroom use.
Now in use in ESL programs at universities throughout the USA, including Yale University!
In this deluxe book & CD sets, you'll find:
- Over 300 of today's most common American English idioms & phrases
- Dozens of exercises to reinforce the material - complete with answer key
- Multiple usage examples of each idiom or phrase
- 25 lively dialogues - the entertaining story of an American family
- An Audio CD - listen to the dialogues and improve your pronunciation
- Lots of original cartoons illustrating the expressions
All explanations are in Japanese.
Paperback Book, 173 pages