The Twisted Doors - Les Portes Tordues
You Save: $6.99 (20.00%)
The Scariest Way in the World to Learn French
Les Portes Tordues is a 46-chapter French-English illustrated mystery adventure that uniquely integrates vocabulary, grammar, and expressions.
For beginning to intermediate students ages 12 and up and adult self-learners.
Easy-to-follow and riveting read-along audio CD. Exact line-by-line translation.
- Bilingual French-English illustrated mystery and grammar COMBINED with easy-to-follow read-along audio CD
- Each chapter cleverly integrates vocabulary, expressions, grammar, tests, and answers into the mystery
- Precise line-by-line and virtual word-for-word English translation of the French text
- A must for beginning to intermediate students and adults, self-learners, foreign language teachers, G/T students, and travelers
- Great for independent study, classrooms, homework
- Unique mystery-driven format makes learning French fun and exciting. Motivates readers of ALL ages
- Complete French vocabulary and expression index included with chapter reference. No dictionaries needed!
- As taught at Purdue University's Gifted Education Resource Institute, GERI , West Lafayette, Indiana
- Audio book CD (a top ten audio resource!) enhances the suspense and enables the reader to listen to the story and improve his/her comprehension of spoken French.
STUDENT & TEACHER FRIENDLY!
- No searching for the English translation or a vocabulary word. It's there!
- No searching for the answer key in a remote appendix. It's there!
- Pages are printed to facilitate comparison between the English text and the French text
- Allotted space for note taking
- Very easy portability
- Read along and listen to the captivating mystery and improve or perfect your comprehension of spoken French!
- Clear and riveting narration by native-speaking university instructors.
- Composed of 46 tracks covering all 46 gripping chapters of the mystery without the grammar sections, therefore doubles as a stand-alone audio book!
- Compatible with PC CD-ROMs, Mac CD-ROMs, Car, Portable, and Home Stereos
Paperback Book, 163 pages with 1 Audio CD