Teach Yourself Complete Estonian
You Save: $9.20 (20.00%)
Complete Course with Book and Audio CDs
Complete Estonian: A Teach Yourself Guide provides you with a clear and comprehensive approach to Estonian, so you can progress quickly from the basics to understanding, speaking, and writing Estonian with confidence.
Within each of the 24 thematic chapters, important language structures are introduced through life-like dialogues. You'll learn grammar in a gradual manner so you won't be overwhelmed by this tricky subject. Exercises accompany the texts and reinforce learning in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. This program also features current cultural information boxes that reflect recent changes in society. The accompanying audio CDs contain all dialogues that appear in the course book, recorded by native speakers.
- One and five-minute introductions to key principles to get you started
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress
- Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of the basics of the language
Table of contents
1. Introduction / Unit 1: Arriving to Estonia / Unit 2: At the hotel / Unit 3: Let's get acquainted / Unit 4: At the bar / coffee-shop / Unit 5: Telephone calls / Unit 6: Let’s go out! / Unit 7: Buying presents / Unit 8: I'm feeling sick / Unit 9: Meeting people / Unit 10: Hobbys / Unit 11: Lets's travel around / Unit 12: Closer to nature / Unit 13: Ordering services / Unit 14: Come to see us! / Unit 15: When things go wrong / Unit 16: Let's rent a car! / Unit 17: Let's learn something new! / Unit 18: Winter holidays / Unit 19: I'm looking for a job / Unit 20: Did you know that...? / Each lesson contains: / Vocabulary: presentation and exercises / Grammar: presentation and exercises / Reading: exercises / Listening: exercises / Writing: exercises / Sociocultural material: presentation
400 page Textbook + 2 Audio CDs