Your First 100 Words in Arabic
You Save: $2.19 (20.00%)
Beginner's Quick and Easy Guide to Demystifying Arabic Script
This beginner's Quick and Easy Guide is specifically designed to help learners overcome one of the major obstacles to learning Arabic: reading the Arabic script. Whether you are learning on your own or in a class, this workbook and the flash cards contained inside will help you learn Arabic in the same effective way that children learn to decipher their own language.
The First 100 Words in Arabic features:
- An introduction that provides a helpful insight into the Arabic alphabet and shows you how Arabic letters are joined to form words.
- Scriptbreaker Tips help you focus on how to read Arabic
- A Pronunciation Guide describes the sounds of Arabic
- Eight Topic Chapters group the words by theme: Around the home, Clothes, Around Town, Countryside, Opposites, Animals, Parts of the Body, Useful Expressions
- Each of the 100 words is clearly presented in Arabic script, with its English meaning, pronunciation, and an illustration to aid memorization
- Tear-out flash cards help you recognize the Arabic words and learn their meaning and pronunciation. Instructions explain how to use the flash cards as an effective learning tool
- Extensive games and Puzzles - matching exercises, word searches, and memory tests - provide a fun way to test your ability to read, pronounce, and understand the words in each chapter.
- Finally, a round-up chapter enables you to review all 100 words presented in the book. Answers to all exercises are included.
Paperback Book, McGraw-Hill