Your First 100 Words in Spanish
You Save: $2.19
Spanish for Total Beginners Through Puzzles and Games
This beginner's Quick and Easy Guide is specifically designed to help learners overcome one of the major obstacles to learning Spanish: the intimidation of foreign words and difficulty in memorizing them. Whether you are learning on your own or in a class, this workbook and the flash cards contained inside will help you learn Spanish in the same effective way that children learn to decipher their own language.
The First 100 Words in Spanish features:
- A Pronunciation Guide describes the sounds of Spanish
- Eight Topic Chapters group the words by theme: Around the home, Clothes, Around Town, Countryside, Opposites, Animals, Parts of the Body, Useful Expressions
- An English meaning, pronunciation, and an illustration to aid memorization for each of the 100 words
- Tear-out flash cards help you recognize the Spanish words and learn their meaning and pronunciation. Instructions explain how to use the flash cards as an effective learning tool
- Extensive games and Puzzles - matching exercises, word searches, and memory tests - provide a fun way to test your ability to read, pronounce, and understand the words in each chapter.
- Finally, a round-up chapter enables you to review all 100 words presented in the book.
This practical activity book not only give you a great start to learning Spanish, but also provides helpful ways to expand your reading vocabulary.
Paperback Book, Passport Books