|Africa▼||Asia▼||Caribbean▼||C America▼||Europe▼||Middle East▼||N America▼||Pacific▼||S America▼||Travel Books▼||Maps▼||Language Courses▼|
Telephone: 530-918-9540 | Fax: 530-918-9541 | 309 N Mt Shasta Blvd, Mt Shasta,CA 96067
Traveler Home » Europe » Croatia » Rick Steves DVDs:Europe DVDs - All 100 Shows
One Sweet Deal: You'll get all 100 "Rick Steves' Europe" TV shows and specials as a 13-DVD box set plus a bonus disc with Rick's popular "European Travel Skills" and "Travel as a Political Act" lectures a $260 value!
Cheap Travel Thrills: You'll experience more than 50 hours of travel thrills for one low price. NTSC format, all region compatible, discs 1-12 closed captioned, 70 newest shows are widescreen (WS).
Here's where Rick Steves' All 100 Shows 2000-2014 DVD Box Set will take you...
1. Italy's Cities 8 shows, 4 hours Rome: Ancient Glory (WS) Rome: Baroque Brilliance (WS) Rome: Back Street Riches (WS) Florence: Heart of the Renaissance (WS) Florentine Delights and Tuscan Side Trips (WS) Venice: City of Dreams (WS) Venice and its Lagoon (WS) Venice Side-Trips: The Best of Veneto
2. Italy's Countryside 8 shows, 4 hours Milan and Lake Como (WS) Tuscany's Dolce Vita (WS) Italy's Great Hill Towns (WS) Naples and Pompeii (WS) Italy's Amalfi Coast (WS) Cinque Terre: Italy's Hidden Riviera Siena and Assisi The Best of Sicily
3. France 8 shows, 4 hours Paris: Regal and Intimate Paris: Embracing Life and Art Highlights of Paris: Eiffel and Monet to Crème Brulée (WS) Normandy: War-Torn Yet Full of Life (WS) Provence: Legendary Light, Wind and Wine (WS) French Riviera: Uniquely Chic (WS) Burgundy: Profoundly French (WS) France's Dordogne (WS)
4. Spain 8 shows, 4 hours Barcelona and Catalunya (WS) Basque Country (WS) Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago (WS) The Majesty of Madrid (WS) Highlights of Castile: Toledo and Salamanca (WS) Sevilla (WS) Granada, Cordoba and Spain's Costa del Sol (WS) Andalucía, Gibraltar and Tangier (WS)
5. Germany, Benelux & More 8 shows, 4 hours Munich and the Foothills of the Alps (WS) Germany's Romantic Rhine and Rothenburg (WS) Germany's Black Forest and Cologne Berlin: Resilient, Reunited and Reborn Belgium: Bruges and Brussels (WS) Amsterdam and Dutch Side-Trips France's Alsace Little Europe: Five Micro-Countries (WS)
6. Austria & the Alps 7 shows, 31⁄2 hours Vienna (WS) Vienna and the Danube (WS) Salzburg and Surroundings (WS) Alps of Austria and Italy Alps of France and Switzerland The Best of the Alps: Switzerland's Jungfrau Region (WS) Switzerlands Great Cities (WS)
7. England & Wales 8 shows, 4 hours London: Historic and Dynamic (WS) London: Mod and Trad (WS) North Wales: Feisty and Poetic (WS) England's Bath and York (WS) North Englands Lake District and Durham (WS) South England: Dover to Land's End Heart of England and South Wales Great Side Trips from London
8. Ireland & Scotland 6 shows, 3 hours Dublin (WS) The Best of South Ireland (WS) The Best of West Ireland (WS) Belfast and the Best of Northern Ireland (WS) Scotland's Islands and Highlands (WS) Edinburgh (WS)
9. Scandinavia 7 shows, 4 hours Copenhagen (WS) Denmark beyond Copenhagen (WS) Norway's West: Fjords, Mountains and Bergen (WS) Oslo (WS) Stockholm (WS) Helsinki and Tallinn: Baltic Sisters (WS) Bonus Extra: Rick Steves Europe, A Symphonic Journey (WS)
10. Eastern Europe 8 shows, 4 hours Prague and the Czech Republic Czech Republic Beyond Prague (WS) Poland: Krakow, Auschwitz and Warsaw (WS) Budapest: The Best of Hungary (WS) Croatia: Adriatic Delights (WS) The Best of Slovenia (WS) Dubrovnik and Balkan Side-Trips (WS) Surprising Bulgaria
11. Greece, Turkey & Portugal 8 shows, 4 hours Athens and Side Trips (WS) Greece's Peloponnese (WS) Greek Islands Istanbul (WS) West Turkey Central Turkey Eastern Turkey Lisbon and the Algarve (WS)
12. Travel Skills & Specials 6 shows, 4 hours Travel Skills Special, Parts I, II & III (3 shows) Rick Steves' Europe: The Making Of (WS) Rick Steves' Iran Special (WS) Rick Steves' European Christmas Special (WS)
13. Travel Extras 6 shows + outtakes, 4 hours Portugal's Heartland Israel (1997) Egypt (1997) Europe Through the Back Door TV Pilot (1989) Opening the Door to Luther, with Rick Steves A Foreign Affair, featuring Seattle Mens Chorus Seven Seasons of Bloopers
Bonus DVD: Rick Steves' Lectures & Tour Experience This 14th bonus DVD (not from the TV series) includes Ricks popular "European Travel Skills" and "Travel as a Political Act" lectures plus a trip across Europe with a Rick Steves tour group.ISBN: 9781612387345
| BOOKS | VIDEO
PHONE: 530-918-9540 FAX 530-918-9541
© 1999 - 2013 LanguageQuest