Medical Spanish Made Incredibly Easy
You Save: $7.99 (20.00%)
The first - and only - reference that makes communicating in Spanish incredibly easy!
Don't get tongue-tied trying to talk with Spanish-speaking patients! Medical Spanish Made Incredibly Easy, Second Edition, helps bridge the language gap and makes learning Spanish a snap.
Let your voice be heard! Medical Spanish Made Incredibly Easy is loaded with the translations you need to know. With its easy-to-read two-column format, the book translates:
- the basics - such as grammar and everyday words and phrases
- assessment and diagnostics - including terms for common signs and symptoms
- diseases and disorders - from cardiovascular disease to AIDS
- treatments - including key therapies and surgical procedures.
Communicating with patients will help improve their health. This innovative reference offers:
- patient-teaching aids for such topics as using oral inhalers and testing blood sugar levels
- an English-Spanish quick-reference guide and picture dictionary
- an English-Spanish CD to help achieve flawless pronunciation.
This book is chock-full of fabulous features that make learning Spanish easy and enjoyable, including:
- La clinica - offers special phrases relevant to the pediatric, pregnant, and elderly populations
- La cultura - discusses elements of Latino culture that affect health care
Paperback book, 344 pages and a CD-ROM to help in pronunciation. (Windows only, Windows 98, XP)