New College German Dictionary
You Save: $6.59 (20.00%)
Over 220,000 references on 1520 pages!
This New College German Dictionary from Langenscheidt has been completely revised especially for the English-speaking user. It has the following features:
- Provides the pronunciation and stress of the German entry
- States the genitive and plural of German nouns
- Indicates whether a German verb is conjugated with "haben" or "sein"
- Gives Irregular Verb forms
- Includes a great number of up-to-date words and phrases from many areas, such as politics, ecology, and transportation
- Attaches great importance to the language of everyday speech
- Contains a wide field of specialist vocabulary, e.g. medical and economic
- Gives idiomatic expressions and shows words in their specific context
- Take full account of American English
This is a large, desk dictionary.
Hardcover Book, 1520 pages