Quick Spanish for Emergency Responders
You Save: $6.99 (20.00%)
Essential Words and Phrases for Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
The most accessible Spanish language guide for firefighters, paramedics, and EMTs
Quick Spanish for Emergency Responders makes it easier than ever for you to acquire basic Spanish language skills. The book features more than 2,000 key words and phrases in the most easy-to-use format, along with bilingual scenarios based on situations commonly encountered during the course of your duties.
The only Spanish-language guide for those who risk their lives daily to save lives
As a firefighter, paramedic, or EMT you know that when every second counts, clear communication can make the difference between life and death. That's why in an America where one in five citizens speaks Spanish, it is vitally important for every emergency responder have basic Spanish-language skills. Quick Spanish for Emergency Responders makes it easier than ever for you to acquire those skills with a bottom-line format that uses simple language.
A Spanish-language guide for true American heroes, Quick Spanish for Emergency Responders delivers:
- More than 2,000 words and phrases in a concise, easy-to-navigate phrasebook format
- Important vocabulary for fire fighting, rescues, first aid, water emergencies, dispatch, and more
- Pronunciation keys that get you speaking with confidence right away
- Easy-to-use phonetic translations of Spanish words
- Bilingual dialogs based on a wide range of real-life scenarios
- Useful information on Latino culture, survival tips, and street Spanish
Paperback book, 258 pages