Spanish/English Terms for Nurses
You Save: $2.99 (20.00%)
Communicate Effectively with Spanish-speaking Patients to Improve Quality of Medical Care
Knock down the language barrier between you and your patients! Inside this guide, you'll find:
- Basic Grammar Guidelines
- Spanish Alphabet Guide
- Important Vowel and Consonant Rules
- Expressions to Help Facilitate Conversation
- Physical Terminology and Anatomy
- Cultural Customs and Colloquial Expressions
As a nurse, you know that without clear communication, helping your patient can be almost impossible. In North America, the number of Spanish-speaking patients is growing each year.
In order to give these patients the medical attention they deserve, you need to have a basic knowledge of the Spanish language and its medical phrases. This book contains everything you need to know in order to improve communication and become an even better nurse!
- Essential Spanish terms and phrases for all medical scenarios, including emergency rooms, physical exams, medications, and follow-up exams
- Important Spanish grammar concepts and structures
- Useful expressions to help you communicate confidently with Spanish-speaking patients!
Added Value: Access audio files for the most common Spanish words and phrases used in nursing - just listen and absorb by Downloading files to your iPod or MP3 player for your daily commute, lunch break, or workout