Spanish for Pediatric Medicine
You Save: $9.19 (20.00%)
A Practical Communication Guide
This easy-to-use manual is designed to help you enhance communication with Spanish-speaking children and parents. The guide is a quick reference to help you identify and explore medical problems in well-child, sick visit, and emergency department settings.
Organized by "visits" per the updated Guidelines for Health Supervision III (includes a new periodicity schedule and new AAP policy statements), the guide shows English-to-Spanish translations side by side for quick, precise use in patient conversations.
This manual includes English-to-Spanish translations for
- Commonly used expressions
- Stage visits, which can be used with Guidelines for Health Supervision III
- Body systems
- Emergency department visits
- Special issues
- And other pertinent patient encounters
This update includes
- New information on safety, immunization and laboratory considerations, and nutrition
- Current immunization schedule
- English-to-Spanish glossary of medical terms
This handy manual is spiral-bound for easy use. It lies flat at any page.