Lonely Planet Beijing City Guide Travel Guide
You Save: $4.60 (20.01%)
Lonely Planet - Humble Hutongs and the Great Wall
Lonely Planet Beijing is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Scale the Great Wall, sip a cocktail in an historic alleyway, or go ice skating with the locals in Houhai; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Beijing and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Beijing Travel Guide:
* Full-color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, hutong, architecture, religion, literature, visual arts, music, cinema, Peking Opera, festivals, cuisine, shopping
* Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus 30 color maps
Covers Chaoyang, the Forbidden City, Xicheng, Dongcheng, Sanlitun, Beihai Park, Wudaokou, Haidian, Dashilar, the Temple of Heaven and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Beijing , our most comprehensive guide to Beijing, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Published: May 2017