Lonely Planet East Africa Travel Guide
You Save: $7.00 (20.01%)
The Spot for Adventure
Lonely Planet East Africa is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the winding backstreets of Lamu, trek to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, or watch the annual wildebeest migration in Masai Mara; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of East Africa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet East Africa Travel Guide:
* Color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, architecture, music, geography, politics, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife
* Over 118 maps
Covers Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet East Africa is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Published: July 2018