Insight India Travel Guide
You Save: $5.40 (20.01%)
Available November 2013
India is like nowhere else on earth - thrilling, frustrating and incredibly diverse. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide India, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this fascinating country.
Inside Insight Guide India:
* A thoroughly updated new edition by our expert authors.
* Stunning photography brings this most colourful of countries and its people to life.
* Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the iconic monument of the Taj Mahal, the desert citadel of Jaisalmer and evocative ruins at Hampi.
* Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from the bright lights of Delhi and Mumbai to the green backwaters of Kerala and the cool heights of the Himalayas.
* Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip.
Insight Guide India now includes the Walking Eye app, free to download to smartphones and tablets on purchase of the book. The Caribbean Cruises app includes our independent selection of the best hotels and restaurants, plus activity, event and shopping listings.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Published: November 2016