Insight Jamaica Pocket Travel Guide
You Save: $2.00 (20.02%)
From the World leaders in Visual Travel Guides and the Discovery Channel
One of the most-popular caribbean Islands, Jamaica has it all. With its stunning natural setting, low mountains, white sandy beaches and clear waters, it's the destination of dreams. Be inspired to get more out of your visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Jamaica, a concise, full-color guide to this tropical paradise that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the island has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Jamaica:
* Where To Go takes you from Downtown to 'MoBay' (Montego Bay).
* Discover the best beaches, coast roads, beautiful Martha Brae River and stunning Discovery Bay.
* Top 10 Attractions gives a rundown of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Runaway Bay, Seven Mile Beach and the Bob Marley Museum.
* Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in Negril.
* What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from watersports to walking trails and shopping, plus nightlife.
* Essential information on Jamaica's culture, including a brief history of the island.
* Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
* Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
* A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
Published: June 2016