Insight Moscow Pocket Travel Guide
You Save: $2.00 (20.02%)
Moscow is an eternally compelling city, with a fascinating urban environment and historical backdrop. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Moscow, a concise, full-color guide to this iconic city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the city has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Moscow:
* Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the Kremlin, to the iconic Red Square, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
* Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Lenin's Mausoleum, the Pushkin Museum and Gorky Park.
* Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
* What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time in Moscow, with detailed suggestions including shopping, entertainment and dining.
* Essential information on Moscow's culture, including a brief history of the city.
* Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
* Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
* A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.
Published: February 2017