Insight Namibia Travel Guide
You Save: $4.80 (20.01%)
From the World leaders in Visual Travel Guides and the Discovery Channel
Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook. From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Namibia, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like The Etosha National Park, Fish River Canyon and the haunting Skeleton Coast, and hidden cultural gems like the petrified forests of Northwest Namibia.
* Insight Guide Namibia is ideal for travelers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the haunting Skeleton Coast to discovering the fascinating wildlife of the Etosha National Park
* In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on Namibia's fascinating people, safaris and the Arts, all written by local experts
* Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
* Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
* Inspirational color photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-color guide books
* Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience
About Insight Guides:
Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-color guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Published: June 2018