Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia Travel Guide
You Save: $5.80 (20.01%)
Victoria Falls Special Chapter along with color wildlife section
Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Spot jackals and black rhinos in Etosha National Park, explore the German colonial town of Luederitz; or marvel at mighty Victoria Falls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Botswana & Namibia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia Travel Guide:
* Color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, etiquette, religion, architecture, wildlife, literature, arts & crafts, dance, safaris, music, cuisine, environment
* Over 60 maps
Covers Gaborone, Chobe National Park, Etosha National Park, Kalahari, Okavango Delta, Windhoek, Victoria Falls, Fish River Canyon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia, our most comprehensive guide to Botswana & Namibia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Published: September 2017