Lonely Planet Portugal Travel Guide
You Save: $5.00 (20.01%)
Reliable and Authoritative Travel Information
Lonely Planet Portugal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stand at Europe's southwestern edge on the barren cliffs of Cabo de Sao Vicente, stretch a towel on the golden sands of Algarve and hear soulful fado in Lisbon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portugal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Portugal Travel Guide:
* Color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - architecture, arts, music, religion, history, wine, cuisine
* Over 70 maps
Covers Lisbon, the Algarve, Porto, the Douro valley, Faro, Sintra, Evora, the Alentejo, the Beiras, Coimbra, the Minho, Estremadura and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Portugal, our most comprehensive guide to Portugal, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Published: March 2017
Need a great map of Portugal? The Michelin Map of Portugal is suitable for all travel purposes, including auto and train travel.