Lonely Planet Tanzania Travel Guide
You Save: $5.60 (20.01%)
Captivating, Well-Written and Supremely Useful
Lonely Planet Tanzania is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch East Africa's greatest natural dramas play out on the Serengeti plains, sip sundowners near Mt Kilimanjaro, or explore the narrow alleyways of Zanzibar; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tanzania and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Tanzania Travel Guide:
* Color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, religion, art, music, dance, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine
* Over 50 maps
Covers of Dar es Salaam, Mt Kilimanjaro, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, the Zanzibar Archipelago, Stone Town, Lake Victoria, the Serengeti Plains, Selous Highlands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tanzania, our most comprehensive guide to Tanzania, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Published: July 2015